Late-Breaking Poster abstract submission is now open!
Registration is now open!
Reserve your hotel room early! We expect the hotel to sell out,
and you can always cancel later!
Mark your calendar for the 2016 International Cancer Education Conference (ICEC), to be held in Bethesda, Maryland, 14 – 16 September 2016. The 2016 ICEC will be co-organized by the American Association for Cancer Education (AACE) and the Cancer Patient Education Network (CPEN). The conference will be accredited to provide continuing education credits for physicians, nurses, CHES professionals, and social workers. In addition, this conference will be AACE’s 50th Annual Meeting, and we will be planning some very exciting celebrations to recognize this!
Abstract Submission Opens: Late January 2016 Abstract Submission Closes: 11 April 2016 Registration Opens: early May 2016 Abstract Notifications Sent: early May 2016 Late-Breaking Poster Abstract Submission Opens: June 2016
- Final Program Posted: late June 2016
- Late-Breaking Poster Abstract Submission Closes: 11 July 2016
- Early Registration Deadline: 11 July 2016
- Late-Breaking Poster Abstract Notifications Sent: mid-August 2016
- Regular Registration Deadline: 15 August 2016
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: 19 August 2016