The conference program is now available!
- Douglas Lowy, the Acting Director of NCI (keynote speaker)
- Lisa Stevens from the Center for Global Health (plenary presentation)
- Julia Rowland from the Office of Cancer Survivorship (plenary presentation)
- Kathleen Calzone from the Cancer Genetics Branch (preconference workshop)
- Ming Lei from the Cancer Training Branch (invited concurrent session)
- Jeannette Korczak from the Cancer Training Branch (invited concurrent session)
- Margaret Farrell from the Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences (oral abstract in a concurrent session)
Join us for the 2016 International Cancer Education Conference (ICEC), to be held in Bethesda, Maryland, 14 – 16 September 2016. The 2016 ICEC will be co-organized by the American Association for Cancer Education (AACE) and the Cancer Patient Education Network (CPEN). The conference will be accredited to provide continuing education credits for physicians, nurses, CHES professionals, and social workers. In addition, this conference will be AACE’s 50th Annual Meeting, and we are planning some very exciting celebrations to recognize this!