- Douglas Lowy, the Acting Director of NCI (keynote speaker)
- Lisa Stevens from the Center for Global Health (plenary presentation)
- Julia Rowland from the Office of Cancer Survivorship (plenary presentation)
- Kathleen Calzone from the Cancer Genetics Branch (preconference workshop)
- Ming Lei from the Cancer Training Branch (invited concurrent session)
- Jeannette Korczak from the Cancer Training Branch (invited concurrent session)
- Margaret Farrell from the Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences (oral abstract in a concurrent session)
The 2016 International Cancer Education Conference (ICEC) was held in Bethesda, Maryland, 14 – 16 September 2016. The 2016 ICEC was co-organized by the American Association for Cancer Education (AACE) and the Cancer Patient Education Network (CPEN). The conference was accredited to provide continuing education credits for physicians, nurses, CHES professionals, and social workers. In addition, this conference was AACE’s 50th Annual Meeting.